Last Updated: September 9, 2020
By visiting the Website or using our Services, you consent to the collection, use, maintenance, and disclosure of information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not visit our Website or use the Services.
I. What Information is Collected and How We Collect It.
When we use the term “personal data” or “personal information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated, deidentified, or anonymous data (“Aggregated Data”) that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you that we have categorized as follows:
- Information You Provide. We collect information in several ways, such as when you:
- register for an account;
- make a purchase;
- communicate with us by e-mail or phone;
- subscribe to marketing communications;
- interact with out official social media pages;
- participate in contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- or use any of our Services
- Information Provided by Affiliated Companies. We may receive information about you from companies and affiliates of the Company, so that information you provide may be used by us to provide you the Services, communicate with you, or provide you advertisements or other personalized content.
- Summary of Information Collected and Uses
|Categories of Personal Information Collected||Sources of Information||Purposes for Collection, Use, and Sharing||Categories of Third Parties with Whom We May Share Information|
|Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, phone number, usernames, or unique online identifiers)||
|Financial Account Information (such as credit card numbers or bank account information)||
|Customer Profile Information (such as race, gender, age range, income range, ad demographics)||
|Communications With You (such as customer support messages, emails, social media posts)||
|Online Activity Information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a Website, email, application, or advertisement)||
|Non-Precise Geolocation Information (such as zip or area code, state, country)||
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data for any purpose. Examples include aggregated statistical or demographic data or data provided in hashed, non-human readable form. For example, we may aggregate your usage data on how you use the Services (“Usage Data”) to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but does not directly or indirectly identify you and therefore does not amount to personal data.
II. How We Use Collected Information
Generally, we will use your information in the following circumstances:
- To process and fulfill orders and purchases through our Services and to keep you informed about the status of your order.
- To provide customer service.
- To permit you to and facilitate participation in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
- To personalize your experience and customize content on our Services relevant to your interests, including but not limited to targeted offers and ads through our Website, email, social media channels, third-party sites, or on other devices you may use.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services.
- To send you important information regarding the Services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and other administrative information. As this information may be material to your use of the Services, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- To inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, technology assets, and business.
- For our internal business purposes.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or those of a third party, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal data or as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
We will generally only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where and when required or permitted by law.
III. How We Share Collected Information
We disclose personal information as necessary to operate our business, such as in connection with providing our Services to you. In general, we may share your personal data with the parties listed below:
- Company affiliates and subsidiaries, to provide you with the Services.
- Unaffiliated third-party service providers, consultants, and other vendors that perform functions or services on our behalf and under our instructions to make the Website and our Services available to you.
- Advertising networks and technology companies that measure advertising performance and attribution on the Website.
- We share personal data with advertising networks or permit these networks to collect information from you directly on our Websites to facilitate online advertising, such as search engines and social network advertising providers, to serve targeted ads to you or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics, on third-party platforms.
- Promotional partners with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes or other joint promotional activities. These partners will usually be identified in the promotion rules or materials.
- The public when you provide feedback on our Services (e.g., if you post a product review on our Website or comment on our social media sites), your information (e.g., your first name and comments) may be displayed on our Websites or on our social media pages. When you engage with us on social media, we may tag your social media account or the social media account of others (e.g., to give photo credit to another user).
- In connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, divestiture, or any related or similar proceedings.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share Aggregated Data with third parties.
IV. Your Choices and Rights
- Target Advertising
We use your personal information to tailor our marketing and advertising efforts. To do this, we provide or make your information available to third party advertising networks (such as Google Doubleclick) and social media companies (such as Facebook). When we provide data to agencies, ad networks, and other parties for targeted advertising, we do not provide them with your name, financial information, or any sensitive information (such as an government ID or date of birth, if we have collected that).
We use online identifiers such as email, cookie addresses, and device identifiers to help us provide targeted advertising to you and others like you. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to target audiences.
To opt out of targeted advertising, you may use the following links provided by third parties that manage opt outs for some ad networks:
We may occasionally send you newsletters and emails regarding special offers, promotions, features, or product updates. We may also communicate with you on behalf of third parties about special offers, promotions, features, or product updates we think may be of interest to you, or you may have opted-in to receive newsletters or special promotions from one of our trusted third party providers.
If you decide you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication.
Note however, that by using the Services, you may not opt-out of some administrative and transactional communications that are reasonably necessary to operate and perform the Services, such as billing or service notifications. You may also opt-out of certain targeted advertising by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
- Notice to California Customers – Your California Privacy Rights
This section applies to you if you are a resident of the state of California. California Law requires us to disclose certain information regarding the categories of personal information we collect and the rights of California residents in regard to the personal information collected.
For purposes of this section, “personal information” has the meaning provided by the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) and does not include information that is publicly available, that is deidentified or aggregated such that it is not capable of being associated with us, or that is excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm Leach Bliley Financial Modernization Act, or the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994. This section does not apply to information relating to our employees, contractors, applicants, and other personnel.
If you are a California resident, you may be able to request to exercise the following rights, upon verification of your identity:
The Right to Know, upon verification of your identity, any of the following information related to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
- The Right to Request Deletion, of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request, from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain Website functions that require your personal information to operate. Deleting your personal information will not cancel subscriptions you have purchased.
- The Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales to third parties. The Company does not sell your personal information for money.
However, sometimes we share your data with Company affiliates and third-party advertising networks. These transfers, which are used to provide you with certain Services and to provide you with personalized Services (including advertising), can be deemed a sale under the CCPA.
Please note that your decision to opt out of the sale of your personal information may impact the availability and quality of some of the Services provided to you.
To exercise your California Consumer Rights, please submit a request by:
- Emailing email@example.com with the subject line “California Rights Request,” or
- Completing and submitting our California Consumer Rights Request Form available at under the “DO NOT SELL MY INFO” link at the bottom of the home page.
- Age Restrictions. This Site is not designed for children. We restrict the use of our Services to individuals 18 years old and above. If you become aware that personal data about a person under 18 has been provided to us, please immediately contact us.
- Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information. If you have any questions about security while using our Services, please contact us.
- Internal Users: Collection, Storage, Processing and Transfer of Information. We operate the Services primarily from the United States, which is where your information will likely be collected, stored, and processed. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to legal process in the countries in which we operate and/or store your information. By providing your information or using the Website or Services, you unambiguously understand, acknowledge and agree to our collection, storage, processing and transfer of such information as described in this Policy.
VI. Who We Are
14724 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403